Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Am Lost In My Own World

-
Despair
-
Things are getting out of hand
the more i think
the more i crumble
the more i think
the more i cried
pain and suffering come all together
joy and fun keeps running away
-
Lost
-
standing in the middle of the desert
looking at the stars on a good night
feeling the chilling breeze
but no where to go
i need to find my bearing
and get to my destination
there will be obstacle
long and wide along the way
every step is a step towards success
every failure is a step closer to success
-
what i need is a sign
a sign from you that the hope is real
may it be a direct and clear sign
for i am stupid and blur all the time
i do not want to fall into darkness
for darkness hides the devil
i see light i follow the light
and only the light i will follow
for the light i shall live and die
time will tell to show this is true
know me and trust me
know you and trust you
without wax i long for you
-
A Lost Soul Finding For Light
-

No comments:

Post a Comment